Technology Tools

I really enjoyed using the blogger platform last semester for Indian Epics. The site is easy to navigate and makes blogging a breeze! I enjoyed playing around with formatting and customizing my blog. Although I never used pinterest last semester specifically for the Indian Epics course, I use pinterest in my personal life quite frequently. I use it mainly as an online recipe folder to pin recipes I find on the internet, and I have separate boards for various different kinds of dishes (my favorite, of course, being my dessert board). I hadn't thought about using the site to pin other kinds of pages until I re-read the technology overview for this class and realized I could also use it to save stories and articles that I want to read! I will certainly give this a try this semester. I want to experiment with a wider variety of technological platforms and expand my capabilities as an online blogger during my time in Myth and Folklore.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Writer in Tights

Week 9 Story: Diamond Tears